At Salisian Lee, our attorneys work hard to ensure that we are the only legal representation you will ever need, whether your business is a recently launched venture, remains in its prime with years of history and contacts from which to build, or constitutes an entity looking to close shop. And while our firm is known for providing practical and assertive litigation counsel, our attorneys are also trained to provide a full spectrum of business formation and development services to help your business grow and thrive outside of the courtroom. Our attorneys not only know the best way to form a business and ensure its successful operation and growth, but even further, our extensive litigation experience helps our clients avoid the potholes and common mistakes that can easily lead to costly legal battles down the line.
To make certain that your business and its relationships are on solid footing, our Business Formation & Development team can provide legal support for a number of essential government and regulatory filings, and offer strategic guidance related to many key business processes. These areas of support and guidance include the following:
• Business Formation, Transformation, and Structure Compliance
• Entity Selection Counseling
• Operating Agreements and Partnership Agreements
• Employment and Confidentiality Agreements
• Asset Protection Strategies
• Corporate Governance and Compliance Documents
• Employment and Human Resources Contracts and Counsel
• Contract and Lease Negotiations, Drafting, and Review
• Preparation of Deeds, Notes, and Other Legal Instruments
• U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Compliance
The business climate is ever-changing, and what may not be necessary today could very well be absolutely vital tomorrow. We invite you to trust our knowledgeable and experienced team of business attorneys to guide you through the complex legal and regulatory framework that covers the backbone of your successful business. As businesspeople ourselves, we know firsthand that the health of a business relies first and foremost on the strength of its base. Let us worry about supporting the base, so you can focus on the business.
Please contact our offices for a free consultation.